Thursday, February 12, 2015

ANTONOV 225 LARGEST AIRPLANE IN THE WORLD LANDS IN FAIRBANKS

I came across this video while I was on You Tube the other day. Whoever filmed this had to be standing directly in front of me. I was there, and seen this same view. LOL. Small WORLD.
 
Anyhow, this was really awesome to see land and taxi, unfortunately I didn't get to see it take off.
 
Glad to find this video, because, I had no camera or video that day.

"The Antonov 225, the world's largest airplane, (that actually flies). lands in Fairbanks, Alaska, USA, on February 9, 2010 for refueling on a flight to deliver disaster relief from Japan to Haiti. This plane was built to transport the Soviet Union's "Buran" space shuttle. The Buran is long gone, but now you can rent the 225 to transport large cargo."

AWESOME!! Was great to experience. 
 



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment